Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Disciples of the Land

Thavnairian Onion

You might have already found the recipe, but I thought I'd post this from a site I found online: [url=By Jalane Farrington – 20th July 2014News, PC Games, PS4/1 CommentGarden Tip: Thavnairian Onions in FFXIVSince the update of the 2.3 patch, Final...
Member avatar small Cherish 2y
Cherish3825Member avatar small Cherish 2y
Disciples of the Land

Titanic Sawfish

For anyone interested in catching one of these rare fish for the new fishing quest, here's the deal. 8)Quest Location = Limsa LominsaFishing Location = Western Thanalan, Cape Westwind (anywhere you can find around in there to fish seems to be viab...
Small Charlie Towser 3y
Charlie Towser32615Small Charlie Towser 3y
Disciples of the Land

Eorzea Gathering Clock

This thing is awesome, I can't wait to use it.http://ffxivclock.com/#/
Small Charlie Towser 3y
Charlie Towser4776Small Charlie Towser 3y
Disciples of the Land

Fish of the Day: Pirarucu

Fish: PirarucuLocation: North Shroud, Proud Creek (22,21)Bait: StreamerNotes: No mooching required for this fish, was able to catch with just Streamer bait. It is said rainy weather is best, but I had no issue catching during clear weather.Don't f...
Small Amarok 3y
Amarok1150Small Amarok 3y
Disciples of the Land

Fish of the Day: Mahi-Mahi

Hello, welcome to my Fish of the Day series. (Almost) everyday I will post details on how to catch a specific fishFor now we will start with the only 1 star crafting fishFish: Mahi-Mahi Used in: Pan-fried Mahi-Mahi Location: Lower La Noscea, Oscho...
Small Amarok 3y
Amarok2190Small Valk Ayree 3y
Disciples of the Land

Fish of the Day: Bowfin

The fish of the day is the Bowfin, a river fish you can catch in North ShroudI now have a blog as well, check it out and tell me what you think http://yumizuno.blogspot.com/Fish: BowfinLocation: North Shroud, Lake Tahtotl (18,19)Bait: Honey Worm; ...
Small Amarok 3y
Amarok1120Small Amarok 3y
Page 1